Sunday, July 4, 2010

Embarking

Tomorrow is another goodbye. I'm leaving on a series of adventures tomorrow that will take me from home for a few weeks, almost a month. First Louisville, Kentucky (which should be interesting I think, quite the different culture there, or so I believe, but I haven't been there so... we'll see), then Detroit and possibly Chicago, then Portland and Seaside. I think you all know what I'm doing there so I will spare you the gory - and boring- details but I am very excited. I must admit though, right now - finishing my last packing the night before and trying to get my MP3 loaded and ready for the trip, and after working for most of the day and getting little or no sleep the past few days- I'm just feeling plane exausted. And I haven't even left yet! Tomorow should prove to be quite the long day I think; I have to leave early for commissioning in the first service and then will be on a bus with a bunch of crazy junior high kids for 40+ hours and running low on sleep.... God give me grace. And I don't say that lightly. I'm so tired right now, and so frazzled

No comments:

Post a Comment