Monday, August 30, 2010

"The Only Exception"

So, here I am! At college. Where to begin? So much has happened... I feel like I've lived an entire other lifetime and yet I've only been here for little over a week.

Everything has been going great, but in everything I feel like there's an exception. It's never something big, it's always the small things that add up into one large exception called your life, and brings you to a place like mine - sitting here, staring out a window at the rain, listening to the song "The only exception" by Paramore and writing down jiberish only a mind like mine could understand. What kind of mind is that? - you may ask. The one that with all these exceptions is drained, and hooked on stress like it's some sort of drug. Each moment is a fight to give it back to God, when every fiber of me screams for controle.

No comments:

Post a Comment