Sunday, October 17, 2010

Up and Down

I'm sitting here, while my roommate watches reality TV, as always,... wanting to sleep but I only have fifteen minutes before my next thing. So here I am. Writing. I miss this, just writing what I feel, writing how it comes out, writing just for fun, for release. The only writing I have time for is articles these days - articles in AP style, articles that are unbiased with no commentary. I'm learning a lot, and getting a lot better and starting to actualy enjoy it, but I still miss this kind of writing. More than that though, I miss having time. I miss being able to release. To do nothing. To be alone. To sit. To rest. To sit with God, in quite, completely alone, with nothing pressing, nothing I have to rush off to. I miss that.

2 comments:

  1. I miss you Nessie, can't wait for Christmas break to see you! Your poem was, well, very open, I am sorry for your pain and whoever is causing it. Is this boyfriend I heard you have going to come to Montana at all over the break so we can meet him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you too Carrie! It doesn't look like it's going to work for him to come to Missoula over break, sadly, but I hope you all can meet him soon! That poem was wrote a while ago and all that is over with. It was just one of those times that was kind of rough. But it's all good now =) Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete